How does Dynamic Boards work?
- We are jobs board advertising paid non-executive director or board advisor roles. When you sign up you can get access to our board roles page for free.
Do you decide who can view vacancies?
- No, our board roles page is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a non-executive director.
What do you do with my personal data?
- We ask anyone who signs up to Dynamic Boards to answer some questions about their skills, experiences and perspectives. This information will help us to make sure we have a good mix of people viewing roles and to let you know when roles come up that may be of specific interest to you. For more information about how we use data, you can read more in our blog: Purpose-led and data-led.
How does the application process work?
- When you apply for a role all applications go directly to the recruiting company. We do not filter or shortlist applications. We encourage companies to get back to you regarding your application within two weeks of the closing date.
If I apply for a role, will the company have access to the ‘my details’ information I have provided to Dynamic Boards? For example, my age.
- No. We don’t provide any of your information directly to companies, recruiters or any other third parties.
- If the company has paid for their role to be posted then we may provide them with a summary of aggregated data on who has applied. They will see, for example, how many applications they received from people in each age bracket.
How do you make money?
- We do not charge candidates to be part of Dynamic Boards, and any organisation can post roles on our site for free. We charge a fee to companies for the additional service of sending targeted emails to potential applicants that have particular skills, experiences and perspectives that the board are looking for, and for providing aggregated applicant data. We may also charge them for advertising in our emails.
Can I post an advert for a role on your site?
- Yes! Provided the advert is for a paid role as a non-executive director or board advisor role. Click here to learn more.
I’m a search firm/head hunter or recruiter. Can we post a role on your site?
- Yes, we are happy to work with recruiters of any kind. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and how we can help you.
Can you filter the applications for us?
- No, we don’t apply filters or provide shortlisted candidates. We are happy to recommend companies that may be able to support you in this area.
Do you advertise charity trustee roles, or other unpaid board positions?
- Not yet. We may look to do this in the future so please let us know if you’d be interested in this.
How much does it cost to post a role?
- Advertising your role on our site is free. If you would like to be more targeted in your approach, we offer an additional service where we can send emails to target demographics or people with the specific experience you are looking for. For instance, we can email everyone on our database with marketing experience from an ethnic minority. These emails act as a ‘nudge’ to encourage applications from those whose skills, experience or perspective are much needed on your board. Drop us an email to email@example.com if you would like to find out more.